Friday, June 04, 2010

48 Hour Book Challenge: 1 Hour, 30 Minutes

Counting only the time spent reading and not the time spent blogging, I am at 1 hour and 30 minutes total. Still reading Fingersmith of course (Do you know anyone capable of reading an entire 582 page novel in 1 hour and 30 minutes? Even with a 50-or-so page head start?). I saw the BBC Miniseries before I got the book, so I was a little worried I wouldn't be able to get into it, but I have discovered my fears were for nothing. Sure, I remember what happens, and I don't get the chance to form my OWN picture of the characters, but there is a lot more depth to the book that just couldn't have come out in the miniseries.

Time Breakdown Thus Far: (All times PST)

7:40- 8:10 Reading
8:10-8:15 Blogging
8:15-9:15 Reading
9:15-9:20 Blogging

Reading Total- 1:30
Blogging Total- :10

Now for more reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment